Installation and precautions for fixed connectors of reducer are as follows:
I. Assembly of Thread Connections
1. Thread connection should ensure proper tightening force. Pre-tightening force requirements are generally stipulated for the more important threaded connections under dynamic loads. The assembly must be tightened as required. For ordinary threaded joints without pre-tightening force requirements, appropriate tightening force should also be applied.
2. For grouped threaded parts, tightening bolts must be carried out in a certain order and tightened step by step. In this way, it is advantageous to ensure uniform contact between threads, good fit and uniform load-bearing among bolts.
3. In order to prevent the bolt from loosening due to vibration, proper locking measures must be adopted for thread connection.
1) Add spring washer.
2) Lock with twin nuts.
3) Lock with backstop washer.
4) Tighten with steel wire.
5) Lock with safety washer.
6) Lock with an open pin.
II. Assembly of key pin connection
1. In flat key connection, the working surface of the key is two sides. In general machinery, the key is required to be fixed in the shaft groove and sliding in the hub groove. In the mechanical transmission of heavy load, impact and bidirectional torque, the key should be fixed in the shaft groove. The key must be fixed in the hub for machinery with hub and key guiding along the axle groove. Slide in the slot. In repairing and assembling, keys are usually reprocessed, and the width of single key matched by flat grinding meets the requirements.
2. Oblique key connections are generally applied to joints with low coaxiality requirements. Its working face is up and down, with a slope of 1:100. When keys are punched in, friction occurs between the axle and the hub to transfer the torque. Therefore, the upper and lower sides of the keyway and the upper and lower sides of the keyway are better fitted, and generally need to be grinded. There should be a certain gap between side and keyway
3. When spline joints, the fit requirements between spline shafts and holes are more accurate. When assembling, the burrs and sharp edges of the protrusions must be cleared first to prevent the phenomenon of brushing and biting. Then the matching of the spline hole and the shaft is checked by painting. Through assembly, the spline hole can slide freely on the shaft.
4. The taper pin of the taper pin connection is 1:50, which has self-locking function and can ensure the positioning accuracy of the joint. Its positioning accuracy mainly depends on the cone hole accuracy. The contact area between the reamer and the taper pin should be more than 60% and evenly distributed.
5. When the cylindrical pin is connected, the fit between pin holes requires interference. When the interference is lost after disassembly, the pin holes with larger reaming size must be re-drilled and new cylindrical pins installed.
III. Assembly of interference fit
The interference fit is mainly suitable for the connection of parts under impact load and parts with less disassembly. The main assembly methods are as follows:
1. Press-in assembly.
2. Temperature difference assembly.